Retribution
Retribution
Retribution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Mercy For Weak

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
AkuTough (169)
are we kos by cryptex? I_vote_lcapare we kos by cryptex? I_voting_barare we kos by cryptex? I_vote_rcap 
LordOfSacrifice (164)
are we kos by cryptex? I_vote_lcapare we kos by cryptex? I_voting_barare we kos by cryptex? I_vote_rcap 
MsVH (155)
SLBGWaaRRiOR (151)
azu1 (141)
ALoK3n (101)
lalalanaya (86)
JUXTAZIII (64)
HeArts (51)
AouXie (44)

are we kos by cryptex?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DilosLatemn

DilosLatemn

are we kos by cryptex? Empty
PostSubject: are we kos by cryptex?   are we kos by cryptex? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:51 pm

ive been farming solo on maze when 1 pt of mostly cryptex ppl came. i asked them nicely to leave and respect the spot, but all of a sudden they start gangin up on me and killed me. was taken in by surprise.

are we kos by cryptex? Dekaron2009091700h04m04

i only got ss when im killed, but you can see that a member of crpytex [xPinkxANGELx] was the one who got the last hit. I asked them y they killed me and their reply was because a member of retri has pk'd them and stolen their spot on bb yesterday. scratch i asked them who did it, but they wouldnt tell who Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DilosLatemn

DilosLatemn

PostSubject: Re: are we kos by cryptex?   are we kos by cryptex? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:56 pm

Nevermind. Potch and i talked and he said he's sorry. he said he dun want trouble to his guild and said that they're "neutral". Their only reason to pk me was because of the stolen bb spot yesterday by retri. But the ppl who pk'd me are still laughing and trashtalking though.
I think i'll add them to personal kos.. can i? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SLBGWaaRRiOR
Admin
SLBGWaaRRiOR

PostSubject: Re: are we kos by cryptex?   are we kos by cryptex? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:26 pm

Wat Guild pk ur?
Back to top Go down
https://dekaron-retribution.forumotion.com
DilosLatemn

DilosLatemn

PostSubject: Re: are we kos by cryptex?   are we kos by cryptex? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:49 pm

cryptex guild, one being led by potchipotch the mage.. too bad i havent captured a screenie with them. well, here's one when im talking to one of them. he's trashtalking non stop.

are we kos by cryptex? Dekaron2009091700h20m32

translation:
xxAlbularyoxx : *foul word* you've stolen our spot on bb
DL : you're just confident because you've got company
DL : i just got online this day, how could i steal your spot?
xxAlbularyoxx : just wait *foul word*
xxAlbularyoxx : and your guild

and then they came.. parties of cryptex killed me and dhex. (it's just a pilot anyway, but it's still him) ive talked to potch and said he's sorry, that they we're just like that.. i dunno. his reason was retri taking their spot on bb and killing their members. still a lame reason though. sorry i forgot to get ss, ive got a tendency to forget taking an ss and focus on pk when we are being pk'd. added him on ym and talked there.
Back to top Go down
azu1

azu1

PostSubject: Re: are we kos by cryptex?   are we kos by cryptex? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:57 am

If they want war just bring it....Don't need to talk so much...KOS on spot...no mercy...somehow alot of guilds wanna be losers just like prods do
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/azzu1
LordOfSacrifice

LordOfSacrifice

PostSubject: Re: are we kos by cryptex?   are we kos by cryptex? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:56 am

that aubolary is a noobie, just KOS them no need to double face from their leader
Back to top Go down
azu1

azu1

PostSubject: Re: are we kos by cryptex?   are we kos by cryptex? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Exactly...if the leader can't control his/her guild member,then we got no chance but to KOS this guild...BURN IN HELL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/azzu1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are we kos by cryptex?   are we kos by cryptex? Empty

Back to top Go down

are we kos by cryptex?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Retribution :: Retribution KOS List Guild : NO KOS :: ScreenShots-
Jump to: