Retribution
Retribution
Retribution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Mercy For Weak

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
AkuTough (169)
marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us I_vote_lcapmarge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us I_voting_barmarge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us I_vote_rcap 
LordOfSacrifice (164)
marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us I_vote_lcapmarge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us I_voting_barmarge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us I_vote_rcap 
MsVH (155)
SLBGWaaRRiOR (151)
azu1 (141)
ALoK3n (101)
lalalanaya (86)
JUXTAZIII (64)
HeArts (51)
AouXie (44)

marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us

Go down 
+3
LitongLambot
AkuTough
LordOfSacrifice
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LordOfSacrifice

LordOfSacrifice

marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us Empty
PostSubject: marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us   marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:48 am

this marge777 troublemaker, PKed Litong when Litong was at MR ecl since 9am after maintenance, then he just come and say is his spot. So i went to help litong. i ask for marge777 to talk. he just kill me because i flag charlotte his seg, but i never intend to kill them, just flag them to lure marge777

marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us Dekaro22
his seg charlotte keep calling me weakling

marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us Dekaro23
i ask if marge777 want fight with retri, he say sure.

marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us Dekaro24
as i mentioned earlier, i just flag to lure marge777, i never put cf, i never do anything, see chat i never hit them, only they hit me.

marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us Dekaro25
so at the end of course he will kill me, i intend to make him red, not fight, but he killed me faster than i heal sigh sorry me noob geek

marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us Dekaro26
so anyone care to talk to klydes or just want war? since many ex prod are there
Back to top Go down
LordOfSacrifice

LordOfSacrifice

PostSubject: Re: marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us   marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:51 am

also as mentioned by litong (in the ss), he did not want to start anything just peaceful farming at python.

here are my chat with him:

LordOfSacrifice : give me ur coor
LitongLambot : i respan now
LitongLambot : im here at parca now
LitongLambot : dey at MR with charlote
LordOfSacrifice : i saw charlotte now
LitongLambot : charlote seg
LitongLambot : dey pt with mage77
LitongLambot : marge77
LitongLambot : u know me i donk kill someone if dey dont start it
LitongLambot : why do i wasting my time der if i started it
LitongLambot : =,=
LitongLambot : how can i post it
LordOfSacrifice : i took ss marge777 kill me
LitongLambot : ok sir
Back to top Go down
AkuTough
Virus AkuTough
AkuTough

PostSubject: Re: marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us   marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 am

go slow talk with them 1st..if they want war....bring it on Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool
Back to top Go down
LordOfSacrifice

LordOfSacrifice

PostSubject: Re: marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us   marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:00 pm

ask slbg talk lor, who else lol!
Back to top Go down
LitongLambot

LitongLambot

PostSubject: their member always starting trouble   marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:16 pm

Evil or Very Mad its not only me who got pk by them!!! try to ask member and you all know Sad

Last edited by LitongLambot on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lalalanaya

lalalanaya

PostSubject: Re: marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us   marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:18 pm

Akutough say go slow? Since when he so weak Exclamation lol! lol! xD
Back to top Go down
ALoK3n
Admin
ALoK3n

PostSubject: Re: marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us   marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:51 am

i will talk to klydesdale regarding this
Back to top Go down
AkuTough
Virus AkuTough
AkuTough

PostSubject: Re: marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us   marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:41 am

lalalanaya wrote:
Akutough say go slow? Since when he so weak Exclamation lol! lol! xD

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rishan*

Rishan*

PostSubject: Re: marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us   marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:20 pm

LOL Aku lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
AouXie

AouXie

PostSubject: Re: marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us   marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:27 am

marge777? known hunter? nah il pwn his ass......... he will get into trouble with me Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us   marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us Empty

Back to top Go down

marge777 from BowDown always want to find trouble with us
Page 1 of 1