Retribution
Retribution
Retribution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Mercy For Weak

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
AkuTough (169)
Marge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot ) I_vote_lcapMarge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot ) I_voting_barMarge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot ) I_vote_rcap 
LordOfSacrifice (164)
Marge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot ) I_vote_lcapMarge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot ) I_voting_barMarge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot ) I_vote_rcap 
MsVH (155)
SLBGWaaRRiOR (151)
azu1 (141)
ALoK3n (101)
lalalanaya (86)
JUXTAZIII (64)
HeArts (51)
AouXie (44)

Marge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LitongLambot

LitongLambot

Marge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot ) Empty
PostSubject: Marge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot )   Marge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot ) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Evil or Very Mad if they want to take the spot you cant stop them Crying or Very sad

Marge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot ) Kill_117

Last edited by LitongLambot on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LitongLambot

LitongLambot

PostSubject: Do i just stand and do nothing   Marge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot ) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:52 pm

Now both of us are dead meat No

Marge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot ) Kill315
Back to top Go down
LitongLambot

LitongLambot

PostSubject: what happen next   Marge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot ) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:57 pm

talk to them this may happen again much worst Mad

just ur like a toy playing with them Sad I think my patience Lost damn Mad

Marge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot ) Kill411
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot )   Marge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Marge777 kill me while farming with my seg ( LitongLambot )
Page 1 of 1