Retribution
Retribution
Retribution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Mercy For Weak

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
AkuTough (169)
OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= I_vote_lcapOMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= I_voting_barOMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= I_vote_rcap 
LordOfSacrifice (164)
OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= I_vote_lcapOMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= I_voting_barOMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= I_vote_rcap 
MsVH (155)
SLBGWaaRRiOR (151)
azu1 (141)
ALoK3n (101)
lalalanaya (86)
JUXTAZIII (64)
HeArts (51)
AouXie (44)

OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=

Go down 
+4
LordOfSacrifice
urauntie
AouXie
LitongLambot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LitongLambot

LitongLambot

OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= Empty
PostSubject: OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=   OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:27 am

OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= Dekaro13 Evil or Very Mad

What is happening here not clear lol!
Back to top Go down
AouXie

AouXie

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=   OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:38 am

lov the ss...

we didn't know it was your seg.

That time. pahlawan was killed by synergy instanpayung herself with the help of some1 in main retri guild.

pahlawan didn't get screenshot.

1st things 1st.. we are not trouble maker..
we accepted to be your subguild3..
with all the trouble being killed by kos.

we are still weak.. is there a reason for us to pick a fight already?
it would be a dumb reckless idea.

and litong.. it wasn't u dat we killed. it was synergy.

but once again.. it was settled.. i don't know how.
Back to top Go down
urauntie

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=   OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:06 pm

AouXie wrote:
lov the ss...

we didn't know it was your seg.

That time. pahlawan was killed by synergy instanpayung herself with the help of some1 in main retri guild.

pahlawan didn't get screenshot.

1st things 1st.. we are not trouble maker..
we accepted to be your subguild3..
with all the trouble being killed by kos.

we are still weak.. is there a reason for us to pick a fight already?
it would be a dumb reckless idea.

and litong.. it wasn't u dat we killed. it was synergy.

but once again.. it was settled.. i don't know how.

no offence but i dont know what that idiot told u, but he provoked intan 1st...

p.s i know what happened as i was there...
Back to top Go down
AouXie

AouXie

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=   OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:15 am

excuse you? who's idiot? can you recall yourself?

or maybe you're driven by words of instan?

so you were there. Accomplice of instan?

I may or may not believe wat you're saying.

I heard the real voice of pahlawan. How could that be fake?
Back to top Go down
urauntie

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=   OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:10 pm

its you for believing pahlawan.... there 4 of us from retri hu was there too... he attacked our pt member 1st... so its fair game huever he is....
Back to top Go down
LordOfSacrifice

LordOfSacrifice

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=   OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:29 am

first of all, alot ordinary members in MAIN retri did not know that retri 3 was fighting with synergy. Main retri have many friends in retri 3. On that day when pahlawan got killed by synergy + main retri i was there. I know who from main killed pahlawan but on that day, we (main retri) didnt know that retri 3 have problems with synergy. On that day when pahlawan flag intan, we thought it was just a joke or playing the fool around cause it never ever crossed our mind that retri 3 have problems with synergy. I also sometimes pk main guild members but its just for fun (i mean for the sake of fun) and thats what crossed our mind that day. Hope retri 3 didnt take this too seriously.

But i know MSVH+SLBG have settled the case with synergy and now all problems should be ended. Anyone who still wanna start this should take ss again to prove who provoke who first. As i know Synergy will not touch retri 3 now, and retri 3 shouldnt touch synergy as well too. Whoever starts a new fire again will be responsible (be it retri or synergy)
Back to top Go down
azu1

azu1

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=   OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Go die both of u...2nd guild rox Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/azzu1
Icerr

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=   OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:27 pm

What i can say is Why Pahlawan So "Emo"? Little bit only also whine/quit guild. Do we reaally need these kind of players in the 1st place? Sheeesh! Suspect
Back to top Go down
azu1

azu1

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=   OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:32 am

Rules for being in retribution :

•If you scared to get pked by kos then better dont join this guild.
•If you scared to go red name then you dont have the pride to be apart of the family.
•If you are a whinner then better leave guild a.s.a.p.
•If you think other guild is better then this,then don't ever come back after u quit.
•If you wanna be the best,this is the guild for you.
•If you dont respect allies or your own guildie,Don't be suprise if someone from your own guild pk you.

I hope this explanation make some stuffs clear.Enjoy while u are in guild..Some of us might be afk when u needed help..But We are a team and a family.Respect each other and take care..have fun people..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/azzu1
HornySweety

HornySweety

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=   OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Well...

I just logged in at there and seen pahlawan is flagged and kill by main guild ppl. At 1st i thought it just for fun as myself is an itchy ass that flagged myself whenever i met main guild member so i assume it just playing around instead of real PK.

At that moment, i flagged myself and killed by rid n jen on the spot so i should angry on them if i go flagged myself and killed by them also said "HEY, I'M FROM MAIN GUILD LIKE YOU!!! WHY YOU KILL ME!!!!"

Guys, anything happen real at there is only those who really eye withness the conversation and action. I just see it 1/2 so i don't want comments alot but i hope you guys do read your guild announcement that SYNERGY is our ALLIES!! So no matter what happen, take SS and post at here instead of yelling at here without proper prove...

I got feed back from Synergy member that sub3 is always looking trouble with them like raiding lvling spots and etc so to prove you all are innocent and are a responsible member for the glory retribution please show the prove and evidence before you talk, once you show it we know how to work on it. DEAL!
Back to top Go down
LordOfSacrifice

LordOfSacrifice

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=   OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:47 pm

eh guys, retri3 and synergy case laid to rest already, so all just resume routine leveling and farming. The councils will always try their best to solve the problems to everyone's interest.

But no matter what happens, retri3 is more important than allies, because they are part of retri, retri 1 and 2 will not have its status today without retri 3, and retri3 will also not have their image now without retri 1 and 2. so we are still 1 family and this family is so big that each and every member just be your best and be responsible towards your ownself and to the guild.
Back to top Go down
lalalanaya

lalalanaya

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=   OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Where is akutough? I wan play fire lol! lol!

Akutough u and i make noob id. Then u noob join retri3 and my noob join synergy. We pk each others everyday but we dont make SS and no complain to anyone. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

But we do it infront main ppl. lol! lol! Ops Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Icerr

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=   OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:11 pm

lalalanaya wrote:
Where is akutough? I wan play fire lol! lol!

Akutough u and i make noob id. Then u noob join retri3 and my noob join synergy. We pk each others everyday but we dont make SS and no complain to anyone. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

But we do it infront main ppl. lol! lol! Ops Exclamation Exclamation

U didn't know there is an "AkuTough2" somewhere??? affraid
Back to top Go down
LitongLambot

LitongLambot

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=   OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:47 am

Relax guys i know all of you got no fear why dont you use it to our real KOS or ENEMY better useful rather than making arguments with each other try to lose your PRIDE or EGO and HELP EACH other if u cant do it we have nothing to do with you Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

and its just like this if u want to earn RESPECT from others try to RESPECT them !!!

Lastly saying SORRY or asking 4 APOLOGY wouldn't lost your dignity lol! lol! lol! lol!

just simply like that................

OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= Dekaro22 :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=   OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,= Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG!!! Synergy now in kos 3rd ext kill my seg =,=
Page 1 of 1